Share | 

3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dogueeee007

Female Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   12th August 2007, 9:49 am

Not in the best of condition and was used for breeding and discarded now in a rescue centre in Wales.!!
http://www.manytears.co.uk
https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/11/47/37/65/kaylei10.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flash&spud

Female Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   12th August 2007, 9:58 am

I have been on the site, its heart breaking to see so many dogs in need. Hope Kayleigh finds that someone soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gemma

Female Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   12th August 2007, 2:15 pm

Poor girl hope she finds a good home soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobbullet
Moderators

Female Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   12th August 2007, 3:23 pm

1111 i can't believe how many EX breeding bitches end up in rescue. No thought or care for these poor dogs now that they have done their job & made them (ex owners) money...oooh it leaves me so angry & upset 1111 1111
Poor babies ...i hope they find that loving, forever home soon hugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.laraz-bordeaux.com/site1
rootitsam
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   12th August 2007, 3:38 pm

poor girl we hope someone gives her the love she needs very soon .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breed2show.forumotion.com
Mandy

Female Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   13th August 2007, 7:57 pm

Unfortunately for some this does happen, sad but true!
A lesson to add contracts and breeding restrictions if we are to protect the future of this breed!

The Many Tears is only about 30 mins away from me, there is no PTS order there, but they never pass any breed to breed rescues, or allow original breeders to take them back! However, they are all treated for any ailments, as you can see Kayleigh has major skin issues which are being treated, they are vaccinated, frontlined and neutered before going to their new homes, which are vetted!
Kayleigh is now on the Welfare site too, lets hope she finds a 'forever home' soon where she'll spend the rest of her days in comfort, bless her!
www.ddbwelfare.org.uk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anneddwen.com
Debbie

Female Number of posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 1:56 am

Good luck Kayleigh 11111
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dogueeee007

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 4:02 am

Disgusting, this particular bitch raised a big litter in March 2007 for this so called owner a show winning kennel wouldn,t you think they'd have a least the decency to get them back to full health after the litter before moving them on.How she ended up in that rescue centre i don,t know .But shame on her that 0wner!!! 33333 33333 1111 1111

Ive put contracts and breeding restrictions on mine for years but even they are open to abuse and i and others included not to go to 3rd parties this still can be abused if they discard the papers. 33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speedygirl

Female Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 5:52 am

33333 1111 If this poor girl is from a top winning show kennel, then in my opinion they need naming and shaming. I too endorse all my puppies in the hope to protect them from this sort of abuse!!! All my dogs are much loved valued members of my family, and the thought of casting them out once they have served their bank balance purpose, is utterly disgusting!!! How many more "breeders" and I use that word very loosly, are practicing these disgraceful ethics??? There is no wonder that our breed is in the state it is in!!!!!!!!! 1111 1111 1111
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jehanebordeaux
dillydally

Female Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 6:04 am

Such a shame for the poor poor girl...especially if she recently reared a litter!! Was she sold on and the new owners unable to cope or just taken to rescue?

Not that it holds any relevance i suppose...the outcome is still that this poor girl has no loving home 33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speedygirl

Female Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 6:25 am

Obviously we don't know the full facts, but it does say on the rescue site that she was handed over to them by the owner who didn't want to breed her again.

Fingers crossed she finds a new and much deserved loving home for the rest of her years! 11111
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jehanebordeaux
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 6:46 am

Well after a trip on over to Champdogs It didnt take long to work out who the owner/breeder is/was.
I think its disgusting that someone has bred from a bitch that obviously has a bad skin problem then turfed her out to a rescue without a care!!!!
Whats wrong with getting this bitch back into good health then finding her a loving caring home herself???
33333 33333 For gods sake they are not money making machines that can be disgarded after they have had a litter !
Good luck to Many Tears Rescue in finding her a loving home at least they will spey her and vet the new home to make sure this girl gets love for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandy

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 7:46 am

I have to say I totally agree, shocking! Silvia of Many tears will ensure Kayleigh is well cared for and re-homed to the correct home, all we can hope is that no more appear there for the same reason! Used and disguarded poor girl, I'm appaulled!
Back to top Go down
dogueeee007

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 1:36 pm

Speedygirl wrote:
33333 1111 If this poor girl is from a top winning show kennel, then in my opinion they need naming and shaming. I too endorse all my puppies in the hope to protect them from this sort of abuse!!! All my dogs are much loved valued members of my family, and the thought of casting them out once they have served their bank balance purpose, is utterly disgusting!!! How many more "breeders" and I use that word very loosly, are practicing these disgraceful ethics??? There is no wonder that our breed is in the state it is in!!!!!!!!! 1111 1111 1111
33333 33333 This female was sold to this show winning kennel ****** ******.(********)on the strength she would be shown as she was good enough for show etc was in perfect condition, Since being at her kennels developed poor skin and was still bred from and obviously the skin as worsened 33333
She had the litter in March quite a big litter and then dropped off at the rescue centre with a donation and bad skin trouble.
I spoke to this woman today and she told me she dropped her their because the rescues are good at finding homes etc.
Then she admitted she thinks she went the wrong way about getting rid of her" understatement of the year".I tried telling her rescue centres are under pressure as it is and Dogue welfare cases are on the increase why did she not get her right and find a pet home or take her back to her breeder.It's disgusting how these poor dogs make people a wage and then they get shut of them when the going gets tough etc.
The rescue centre should not make it easier for these type of breeders to discard used and no longer wanted stock.The breeder of the female has contacted all parties to take over the responsibilty of this female and has been refused, even spayed.
Granted some breeders don,t have the accomadation to keep their oldies like we do and and they rehome them to pet homes but this lady has discarded her and will just carry on breeding etc ,will all her cast offs end up in this rescue centre it all seems too easy for her to do so.
I,m going to put in complaints to clubs and k.c about it..

Last edited by on 15th August 2007, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rootitsam
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 458

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 3:30 pm

Unfortunately we have had to temporarily obscure the names in the above post until we can clarify the rules that we have to adhere to as forum administrators regarding naming (and shaming) individuals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breed2show.forumotion.com
Mandy

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 4:11 pm

That's a shame, but rules are rules, in my opinyon it is a change to see someone having the balls to do it especailly if it means it will never happen again! bouw Well done I say!

I know in the past Many Tears have refused to give dogs back to the original breeder if they discover that one of theirs is there, and know too they WILL NOT give them up to the breed rescues as I've said before, in this case the breeder has tried!
The sad thing about all this seems this poor girly was disguarded due to the skin problem that arose, had she been totally healthy then she would have probably ended up with more litters! Caring for her and her problem hasn't even been an option, poor girl, used and abused and cast aside!

Perhaps this naming and shaming should be done too on breeders who refuse to take back/help owners of pups they have bred and sold in the past! None of us expect pups/older dogs to come back, and I know some haven't the facilities but when you know someone needs the help of the original breeder but that breeder point blank refuses where's the ethics and care for the breed there, especially if they are still breeding! 555
Back to top Go down
Laraz
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   14th August 2007, 5:09 pm

I totally agree we should be allowed to name & shame but i have looked into the rules & as i understand the uk law:

As i am the founder of the forum then i am libel, as is the person who posted it. I can be sued for libel...it isn't slander as slander is spoken, but if this persons business suffers regardless if she has or hasn't done it then it is libel & for me allowing that libel post i too could be sued along with the poster & along with the forum people & the hosts according to the uk libel laws.
Also this forum is french & has to be abided by the french laws & i do not understand french never mind the French laws.

I have no choice but to block out the name regardless of my thoughts on this matter.

Sorry guys, unfortunately rules are rules

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   15th August 2007, 3:41 am

ok ive already spoke to Gaz about this.

All i will say now it's provable.

I,m sure she wouldn,t of give her to a rescue kennel if she knew she would be found out !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobbullet
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   15th August 2007, 9:45 am

probably not!

it took me all of 2 seconds to find the kennel through google
Back to top Go down
Mandy

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   30th August 2007, 5:26 pm

woo hoo Kayleigh is now in a new home........... good luck sweet pea 11111
Back to top Go down
Debbie

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   31st August 2007, 2:57 am

woo hoo good luck Sweet girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobbullet
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   31st August 2007, 7:14 am

oh thats brilliant to hear bravo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo

good luck gorgeous girly in your new home....you deserve it 11111 hugs 11111
Back to top Go down
nobbullet
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   31st August 2007, 7:16 am

I also see on the many tears rescue ANOTHER ex breeding bitch DDB Pearl looking for a new home down cry
Back to top Go down
dogueeee007

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   1st September 2007, 3:59 am

That will be the 3rd going in there this last few weeks,
Whats going on in that neck of the woods.
All ex breeding by the look of it too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mandy

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   1st September 2007, 4:44 pm

It's appauling, and don't be fooled by where they do come from, Many Tears will take from anyone, she never has the heart to say no and people travel from far and wide to bring to her in the hope they are never found out......sad but true I'm afraid! 1111
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   

Back to top Go down

3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next