Share | 

Another Plea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mastini

Female Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Another Plea   29th November 2007, 11:25 am

DDB Welfare have had lots of calls in the last couple of weeks we are bursting at the seems with dogues who need our help, we are despartley seeking foster homes (especially in the North East area) until the dogues are found new homes if you feel you can help please ring me on 0191 5263510 or e-mail me at info@ddbwelfare.org.uk
We have a young 14 month old female who needs picking up from Manchester next week and bringing to the North East, I can come as far as Leeds but if there is anyone who could collect her from Manchester and bring her to Leeds where I will pick her up then that would be wonderful she has hip dysplasia and may need an operation before she is rehomed so funds are also needed. We have money from the auction which was raised and have a few donations also which will help her but we have many many others in need of help and without donations and help they will suffer. We have another female who may be coming to us who needs a new hip and so you can imagine the cost of that. A beautiful young male approx 5 months of age called Tye who has no fur due to a severe skin problem and sheer neglect, a six year old bitch on her way to us next weekend also and in need of a new hme with plenty space to run about as she is used to having acres to run around in. A 14 month old boy who has been treat for another skin complaint (but now happily rehomed )and a 2 year old male called Leo being cared for in Essex until we can rehome him.
Please if you can help in any way at all let us know or have any fund raising ideas or donation of items for an on line raffle or auction. We have a beautiful picture, a couple of books and a Teddy all ready to auction. The auction money will go towards helping treat Tyes skin condition, I will post a picture of this happy chappy soon.
Thanks for reading
Bev
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobbullet
Moderators

Female Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Another Plea   29th November 2007, 12:03 pm

It's really sad how many dogues are in need of help 33333

good luck Bev .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.laraz-bordeaux.com/site1
dogueeee007

Female Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Plea   1st December 2007, 3:58 am

If an online auction can be organised it would be great ,that other auction in october for the other rescues raised over 1600.
I will dig some things out for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobbullet
Moderators

Female Number of posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Another Plea   1st December 2007, 4:23 am

yes me too, i got stuff to donate.

Last edited by on 1st December 2007, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.laraz-bordeaux.com/site1
Debbie

Female Number of posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: Another Plea   1st December 2007, 4:39 am

I would be happy to donate things for an online auction for DDB welfare...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mastini

Female Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Another Plea   1st December 2007, 12:23 pm

Thanks for your support that is wonderful, I just need someone to show me how to do an online auction now??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dogueeee007

Female Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Plea   2nd December 2007, 3:17 am

I,m not too clever with computer stuff,emailing is my limit.
But this is the link to the other auction page,
http://z10.invisionfree.com/OnlineAuction/index.php?act=idx

It looks to be set up like a message board ,the admin posted the items donated in different messages with photo's that the people sent to her in email and min bid allowed and any p.p.but keped the messages locked.
Get members to join and say on the day of auction open it for bids and we bid by posting messages.it ran for a week i think and finished at 9pm and was locked for postings
the highest bidder on each item won and it was up to us who donated to post out the items to winning bidder after they had paid to the paypal.
As all donations will be going to DDB welfare it would be more straightforward and the other auction things were going to a few different breed welfares.
I will ask someone who helped run it if they can have a word about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Plea   

Back to top Go down

Another Plea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rescue/New Homes Needed :: Rescue/New Homes Needed-
Jump to: