Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales

Go down 
+6
Mandy
rootitsam
nobbullet
gemma
flash&spud
dogueeee007
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Antietam

3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales   3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales - Page 2 Empty20th September 2007, 4:19 am

I can't understand why they can't re-home them themselves. I have just re-homed my Chalice, as she was not happy being away from the house. I have recently moved and the dogs do not have free access to the house anymore. I am with them most of the day but Chalice always got upset when I wasn't there and wouldn't stop barking. She used to get the others wound up and they would squabble. I would have had her in the house, but I am only allowed one in there (I rent now). My poor girl Red is in the house as the other girls attacked her. She is all healed now.
I found a lovely family home for Chalice and had many other offers. It just takes a little bit of patience and effort. My husband cried when she left but was happy when her new family sent photo's of her enjoying the high life again.
Back to top Go down

3yr old rescue female Kayleigh in wales
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2