Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TYE NEEDS HELP

Go down 
+2
nobbullet
Laraz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laraz
Admin
Admin
Laraz

Male Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-06-29

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty3rd December 2007, 11:47 am

TYE

TYE NEEDS HELP Tye110

TYE NEEDS HELP Tye210

TYE NEEDS HELP Tye310

Hi, I would like to introduce to you Tye. He is a beautiful male who we think is approx 5 month of age.
As you can see Tye has a very bad skin complaint which has meant he has lost all of his hair although it is slowly begining to grow back now. Tye is now being cared for by DDB Welfare and all his vetinary costs will be paid for by us until he is ready to be rehomed.
It is reasons like Tye why we need as much help as possible and all need to pull together to give whatever we can to help cases such as Tye. We will always need to keep the funds flowing if we are able to help cases like Tye. We are organising an on-line auction so need lost of donations and we also have huge Teddy to guess his name at £1 a go. More details of the online auction and Teddy will be given soon, meanwhile please do all you can to help. We STILL urgently need foster homes, transport to pick up and drop off dogues and donations for the auction.
Please get in touch with me at info@ddbwelfare.org.uk or call me on 0191 5263510.
Many thanks
DDB Welfare
Back to top Go down
http://www.laraz-bordeaux.com
nobbullet
Moderators
nobbullet

Female Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2007-07-01

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty4th December 2007, 5:36 am

awwww poor, poor, poor little man 33333

I wish him a speedy recovery hugs 11111 hugs 11111

Hope the auction & all the fund raising goes well good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.laraz-bordeaux.com/site1
FionaG
FionaG

Female Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2007-11-08

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty4th December 2007, 9:03 am

I've emailed Bev about becoming a potential 'foster mummy' - just got to persuade OH, he has said that I'm not allowed any more paws over the door so fingers crossed he will agree for me to foster since it won't be on a permanent basis - mind you I can see me becoming a failed fosterer at some point lol!

Sh*t - I may have to tempt him with sex help 444
Back to top Go down
mastini
mastini

Female Number of posts : 224

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty4th December 2007, 1:16 pm

Thanks to all the kind offers of help.

It is wonderful to know that you can count on DDB lovers to pull together. Tye now has a wonderful new warm coat which we bought for him today and we have had donations which will help with his vet costs.
A HUGE thank-you to you all.

We are still looking for a foster homes please contact me if you can help.
Back to top Go down
emmalou

Female Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-07-29

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty4th December 2007, 3:52 pm

the poor wee man

thats heartbreaking.

i will definatly be bidding on the auction when its set up and will be making a donation,

well done fiona, yes def tempt with sex it works everytime

you go girl!
Back to top Go down
mastini
mastini

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty5th December 2007, 10:51 am

We are needing someone to foster a 2 year old male DDB who is being cared for in kennels in Essex. He is not good with other dogues so an expeirenced DDB owner with no other dogs would be the ideal candidate, can anyone help.............??????
Back to top Go down
Eta

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-11

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty13th December 2007, 1:11 am

How is TYE doing?
Back to top Go down
mastini
mastini

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty14th December 2007, 10:27 am

Hello Eta, Tye is doing well and his coat slowly seems to be coming back, will get some more pictures as soon as I can.

We are hoping that the auction will help fund his vet costs we will hopefully have it up and running sometime in January, we still need donations, any unwanted xmas pressies ect!

There are now two new girls on the DDB Welfare site www.ddbwelfare.org.uk they are being fostered by Verity and Jennifer both are now spayed and both are almost 7 years old.
Kind homes wanted in return for lots of love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TYE NEEDS HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYE NEEDS HELP   TYE NEEDS HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

TYE NEEDS HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rescue/New Homes Needed :: Rescue/New Homes Needed-
Jump to: